Dizions Ltd (provider of Crossdata) is committed to being an employer of choice in the local authority IT market. We are a Disability Confident employer. We want to attract and retain the best people, with the right skills, who will fit our organisational culture and values. Current vacancies will be regularly posted on this page.
We currently have the following positions available:
Frontline Software Support Advisor
Are you technically minded and want to join a friendly and dynamic team?
The Company: Dizions has been providing specialist cloud software to the third sector and local authorities for over 10 years. Our friendly yet professional customer support team is a core part of our brand.
Hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Annual Leave: 25 days plus statutory holidays.
You will be:
- The first point of contact for clients requiring support in using our software
- Diagnosing issues and finding resolutions
- Efficient in handling every day support issues. This could be FAQs, common difficulties, system errors and time sensitive queries
- Experienced in a customer-facing environment
- Experienced and confident in using Software applications and a quick learner
- Enthusiastic with a great telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Great diagnostics skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Confident in learning new skills
- Able to work in a team
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
Salary: £20,000.00 per annum paid monthly in arrears. 3 Month probationary period.
COVID-19 considerations: All staff members are currently working from home due to Covid 19 restrictions, however the successful applicant must be within a commutable distance.
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Preferred)
Work remotely: No.
COVID-19 precaution(s): Remote interview process.
Trainer / Implementation Consultant
Are you an experienced software trainer looking to join a dynamic team?
In response to ongoing business demands, Dizions Ltd is expanding its coverage and now wishes to employ two additional trainers / implementation consultants, one based in Greater Manchester and one in Glasgow/Edinburgh, to join our existing dedicated and enthusiastic team.
We provide CRM software to the third sector under the Charitylog brand and also to Local Authorities using the Crossdata brand. The software, which has been developed over the last 15 years, is a market leader and is utilised by organisations that provide services to clients and have to account for their impact to their commissioners. It is not intended as a top of the range fundraising system.
We have over 750 clients based all around the country and are a leading provider to the third sector, including many of the well-known charities and NFP organisations.
We require additional consultants to work in Greater Manchester and Glasgow/Edinburgh.
*As the role is home-based with administration support from our office in Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, the candidates must be based around Greater Manchester or Glasgow/Edinburgh*
The main aspects of the role are:
- On acceptance of an order you will visit new clients to help implement the Charitylog or Crossdata system. This involves discussing services, data security, their specific reporting requirements and workflows etc., to guide the client to the best implementation of the system to meet their needs. The process usually involves several days on site spread over a number of weeks, as agreed with the client.
- Provide additional training and follow up review visits as required.
- Visit potential new clients, in response to enquiries, to provide a demonstration of the system and show how it meets their needs. Follow up these demonstrations, as necessary, to secure future business. We do not employ sales people and prefer to provide more of a consultancy approach to making sales.
- Maintain communication with existing clients within the area in an account management role.
- Attend meetings and training sessions in our Ross on Wye head office from time to time, as necessary.
- Maintain an up to date reporting regime, using our own CRM system, to ensure that all parts of the organisation are properly informed of activities in your area.
As a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, we have moved to delivering implementations, etc. remotely using Microsoft Teams. As lockdown eases, we envisage a combination of remote and on-site working.
Skills and Experience
- We expect candidates to be experienced in delivering on-site software training, to be self-motivated and to work on their own initiative.
- A working knowledge of third sector practices would be a distinct advantage.
- Although we would mainly expect you to be working within a reasonable radius of home, there would be occasions where overnight travel to further away locations is required.
Competitive salary plus company car.